3M™ Water Filtration Products High Flow Series dual manifold High Flow Series ICE260-S water filtration systems help provide consistent high quality water for commercial ice machines and coffee brewers by reducing the effects of sediment, chlorine taste and odor and scale at flow rates up to 6.68 gpm (25.3 lpm). Built-in scale inhibition reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate as hard scale.
- Effectively reduces sediment and chlorine taste and odor for better equipment protection and clearer, great tasting ice.
- Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT”) dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
- Built-in bacteria inhibitor intended to reduce fouling of media (HF60-S replacement cartridge.) Not tested or certified by NSF.
- Certified by NSF to Standard 53 for cyst reduction (HF60-S replacement cartridge).
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- Reduction of up to 99.99% of common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by CUNO (HF60-S replacement cartridge).
- Built-in scale inhibitor reduces lime scale build-up as tested by CUNO.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
- 3/4” NPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- Auxiliary inlet gauge port allows optional monitoring of differential water pressure.
High Flow Series ICE260-S combines two High Flow Series HF60-S cartridges with a High Flow Series 2XX twin manifold to give chlorine taste and odor reduction with cyst, bacteria1 and sediment reduction, while reducing the effects of chlorine corrosion and scale for up to 70,000 gallons (264,978 liters).