Delivers premium quality water for ice applications.
- Reduces water-related ice machine problems caused by scale build-up from dirt and dissolved minerals
- New and improved Micro-Pure II media inhibits the growth of bacteria
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants
- Self-contained scale inhibitor feed keeps ice machines functioning at full capacity
- Reduces maintenance and service costs by reducing scale and clogging of distribution lines, evaporator plate and pump
- Precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size and reduces possible health contaminants such as cysts
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- Scale Reduction/Control as tested by Everpure
Overall Dimensions: 26.69”H x 8.04”W x 5.25”D
- Inlet connection: 3/8”
- Outlet connection: 3/8”
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 1.67 gpm (6.3 Lpm)
- Rated Capacity: 9,000 gallons
- Pressure Requirements: 10 – 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Temperature: 35 – 100°F (2 – 38°C)
- No electrical connection required
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs.
- Operating Weight: 9 lbs.