60 bags can be filled with water and loaded into the cabinet in 25 minutes or less, by one person. 60 10-lb blocks of ice are produced each day using one 1-1/2hp condensing unit. The cabinet is designed for remote installation. The bag fill device is available as an accessory.
- Lets you freeze blocks in polyethylene bags
- No glycol solution-No circulating pump
- No ice cans needed
- No messy harvest tank or defrosting
- Bags are hard frozen when taken to the freezer
- A hard frozen block of ice isn’t likely to “blow up” in the ice shaver
- Cabinet is constructed of galvanized steel
- Block dimensions: 5-1/2″w, 5-1/2″d, 10″h
- The 5-1/2″ square block of ice fits in most snow cone ice shavers
- Cabinet dimesions = 40.5″D x 80.5″W x 37″H
- Requires one 1-1/2 HP condensing unit – 220V/1/60 to pull 60 blocks once per day, under most circumstances
- Cabinet weight: 750 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.