- Increased Efficiency
- Scroll Compressor
- Self-Diagnostic Indicator Light
- Electronic Temperature Controls
- Integral Drip Pan
- R-404a Refrigerant
All surfaces in contact with water or ice are of stainless steel or other rust-resistant materials. Exterior finish is available in heavy-duty ABS panels or stainless steel panels (as shown on left).
Units are factory tested and adjusted for cylinder ice only and can be manually converted to crushed ice in the field if required. Unit can be set for crushed ice at factory with no extra charge if specified on order.
Standard Ice Size:
- Tube-Ice approximately 7/8″ Diameter X 3/4″ Long (S models)
- Tube-Ice approximately 1 1/8″ Diameter X 1″ Long (M models)
- Crushed Ice 3/16″ to 1/4″ Thick on all models (approximately 32 lbs./cubic foot)