56 bags can be filled with water and loaded into the cabinet in 20 minutes or less, by one person. 56 11 lb blocks of ice are produced each day using one 1-1/2hp condensing unit. Thwo 1-1/2 hp condensing units or one 3 hp unit will net 56 blocks twice per day. The cabinet is designed for remote installation. The bag fill device is available as an accessory.
- Lets you freeze blocks in polyethylene bags
- No glycol solution
- No circulating pump
- No messy harvest tank or defrosting
- Bags are hard frozen when taken to the freezer
- Bags of water are placed between refrigerated plates inside the cabinet for freezing
- The process provides a more cost effective and sanitary product
- Cabinet is constructed of galvanized steel
- Block dimensions: 4-1/8″w, 8-3/4″d, 10″h
There are no reviews yet.